April 26, 2021
The cost and time requirements of repairing or resurfacing roads and other paved surfaces can be enormous. Traditionally, the process involves filling cracks and holes, or merely covering everything with a layer of overlay. And while this provides a temporary fix, it does nothing to address the core issues which occur at the base.
Over time, new cracks and holes appear, which commonly results in yet another layer being applied to the damaged surface. Eventually, everything needs to be dug out, hauled away, and replaced with a new base and surface materials. As many have discovered, the best solution to this endless cycle of costly repairs is asphalt milling.
At CNY Sealing in Syracuse, we utilize the proven effectiveness and efficiency of the Asphalt Zipper – a full-depth reclamation technology which pulverizes all damaged top materials, converting it into a reusable material that integrates directly into the failing base. Here are just a few of the ways in which this can help save money, time and costly future repairs.
- Eliminates the need for constant resurfacing and surface repairs
- Proven to substantially increase base volume, strength and durability
- Additional stabilizing materials can be added for even greater integrity
- Allows for easy reshaping and compacting for a more stable base
- Significantly reduces costly downtime and minimizes road closure durations
- Provides a longer lasting solution by addressing the root cause of failure
To learn more about the vast benefits of full-depth reclamation when it comes to protecting your roadways or paved surfaces, get in touch with CNY Sealing in Syracuse today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, or arrange for a demo with one of our asphalt milling specialists