March 7, 2022
If there’s one thing to be said about epoxy flooring, it would have to be how unmistakably distinct it is. From the moment you see it for the first time, to the instant feeling of enhanced footing that you experience when standing on it, it’s understandable why so many homeowners and businesses are choosing to have their concrete surfaces professionally coated with epoxy. But make no mistake, ensuring a perfectly even finish is easier said than done. If you’re thinking of upgrading to epoxy flooring, it’s always best to work with a trusted, experienced professional.
At CNY Sealing, we’ve been installing epoxy floor coating for over 20 years and take great pride in the finished results of our work. Here are just a few reasons why so many homeowners and businesses throughout the Syracuse, NY region trust us when it comes to their epoxy floors.
- We utilize the most advanced process and materials for a flawless finish
- Offering a diverse selection of epoxy floor application styles and densities
- Our team specializes in custom epoxy floor designs to match your interior
- We can easily incorporate custom artwork, colors, logos and lettering
- All applications are conducted by our own staff of epoxy floor specialists
- Our rates are among the most competitive in the Syracuse and CNY area
Once you experience the unmatched appearance and improved stability of an epoxy floor, you’ll wonder why you ever waited so long. They look incredible, provide improved footing, and are resistant to many common fluids and chemicals. To learn more about the process or benefits of having your garage, basement, pool, patio or other surfaces epoxy coated, get in touch with a member of the CNY Sealing staff and we’ll be happy to answer your questions or get you started on a free estimate.
CNY Sealing is located in Syracuse, NY and proudly serves customers throughout the entire surrounding region. We can be reached by phone at 315-458-5508 during normal business hours, or via email 24/7 through our website’s secure contact page.